James Arthur is an English singer and songwriter who rose to fame after winning the ninth series of The X Factor in 2012.
His debut single, a cover of Shontelle’s Impossible, was released by Syco Music after the final, and debuted at number one on the UK Singles Chart.
Since then, it has gone on to sell over 2.5 million copies worldwide, making it the most successful winner’s single in the show’s history.
Arthur has won numerous awards, including a BRIT Award for British Breakthrough Act, an NRJ Music Award for International Breakthrough of the Year, and a Premios 40 Principales for Best International Song.
He has also been nominated for a Grammy Award for Best New Artist.
James Arthur plastic surgery
Arthur has admitted to having a nose job and veneers.
He said that the nose job was necessary because it was causing him discomfort, and the veneers were to improve his smile.
He has not admitted to any other cosmetic procedures.
Arthur’s nose job was performed in late 2018.
He revealed the news on social media, posting a picture of himself with his nose bandaged up.
Arthur initially joked that he had gotten into a fight, but later confirmed that he had actually had surgery.
Arthur’s veneers were also performed in 2018.
He revealed the news in an interview with The Sun, saying that he had been unhappy with his smile for a long time. He said that the veneers had made a big difference to his confidence.
Arthur’s decision to have plastic surgery has been met with mixed reactions.
Some fans have praised him for being open about his decision, while others have criticized him for altering his appearance.
However, Arthur has said that he is happy with his decision and that he would do it again.
Fun facts about James Arthur
Here are some fun facts about James Arthur;
- He has been homeless in the past and spent time in foster care.
- He was rejected from The Voice UK in 2011.
- He had a panic attack and collapsed after the second live show of The X Factor.
- He has “Love” and “Hate” tattooed on his knuckles.
- His debut single, “Impossible”, sold 187,000 copies in just over 24 hours, making it the fastest-selling track of 2012.
- He has collaborated with artists such as Ed Sheeran, Calvin Harris, and P!nk.
- He is a vocal supporter of mental health awareness and has spoken out about his own struggles with depression and anxiety.