If you are an Airtel subscriber, there may come a time when you need to check your phone number for various reasons.
Whether you have just acquired a new SIM card, forgotten your own number, or want to verify that you have the correct number, it can be frustrating not knowing how to quickly and easily check your Airtel number.
Fortunately, there are a few simple methods you can use to check your Airtel number, no matter what type of device you have.
In this article, we will explore some of the most straightforward and efficient ways to check your Airtel number, so you never have to worry about forgetting your number again.
How to check your Airtel number
To check your Airtel mobile number, you can follow these steps;
- Dial *100#
- Scroll down and select Manage My Account
- On the next page, tap on number and balance
- Hit send
- You will receive a text message displaying your number and balance.
Kopa Credo: How to borrow airtime on Airtel
Sometimes we run out of airtime when we need it the most, which can be quite frustrating. If you are an Airtel subscriber, there is no need to worry as you can easily borrow airtime from Airtel.
We will guide you through the process of how to borrow airtime on Airtel and provide you with all the necessary information you need to know.
- You must have been an Airtel subscriber for 3months.
- This service is available for prepay customers only.
- The individual is expected to pay back in 72 hours.
2. How to borrow
- Dial *134# and press the call button.
- Select option 1, Kopa Credo.
- Choose number that corresponds with Kopa internet or Kopa airtime depending what you want.
- Select the data plan or airtime and follow the prompts.
How to buy Airtel data bundles
With the increasing use of smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices, it’s important to have a reliable and affordable data plan.
We will provide a step-by-step guide on how to buy Airtel data bundles, so you can stay connected to the internet no matter where you are.
Here is how you can purchase Airtel data bundles;
- Dial *544# from your Airtel line.
- Select Option 1 (Data (Amazing) and press on send.
- Select your preferred data plan and click on send.
- Choose between making the subscription once or buying on auto-renew and press on send.
- Enter option 1 (Accept) and click on send.
How to buy Airtel data bundles via M-PESA
One convenient way to purchase Airtel data bundles is through the mobile money service M-PESA.
We will take a closer look at how to buy Airtel data bundles via M-PESA, step by step. By following these simple instructions, you can easily top up your Airtel data bundle and stay connected.
To buy Airtel data bundles via M-PESA, follow these simple steps;
- Ensure that you have sufficient funds in your M-PESA account.
- Go to the M-PESA menu on your mobile phone.
- Select Lipa na M-PESAand then Pay Bill.
- Enter the Airtel Paybill Number: 220220.
- For the account number, enter your Airtel mobile number.
- Enter the amount of airtime you wish to purchase.
- Enter your M-PESA PIN.
- Confirm the details of the transaction and press OK.
- Wait for the confirmation message from M-PESA and Airtel.
- Go to the Airtel sim card, then input the *544# code.
- Select the data bundles option.
- Buy the number of bundles of your choice.
Once the transaction is complete, you will receive a message from Airtel with the details of the data bundle you purchased, including the amount of data, the validity period, and any bonus data included.
Is there a charge for checking my Airtel number?
No, there is no charge for checking your Airtel mobile number.
Can I check my Airtel number if I don’t have any balance in my account?
Yes, you can check your Airtel number even if you don’t have any balance in your account.
What if I have more than one Airtel number linked to my name? How can I know which one is mine?
If you have multiple Airtel numbers linked to your name, you can check the SIM card number printed on the back of the SIM card or on the SIM card tray of your phone.
You can also call Airtel customer care to get information about all the Airtel numbers linked to your name.
What should I do if the USSD code or SMS method doesn’t work for me?
If the USSD code or SMS method doesn’t work for you, you can call Airtel customer care by dialing 121 from your Airtel number or 18001031111 from any other number.
An Airtel representative will assist you in finding out your Airtel number.