Fast Load is an all-in-one airtime solution by Kyanda.
Fast Load is a revolutionary product that combines five different vouchers into one convenient package. Whether you need just a little bit of airtime or a lot, Fast Load has got you covered.
What to except;
- Ksh 20 Voucher – Perfect for those quick calls or texts.
- Ksh 50 Voucher – Ideal for browsing social media or sending longer messages.
- Ksh 100 Voucher – Great for making longer phone calls or data usage.
- Non-Denominational Voucher – This is the most versatile voucher of them all. You can allocate any value between Ksh 20 and Ksh 5000, depending on your needs.
How to use Fast Load
- Purchase a Fast Load voucher from any authorized vendor countrywide
- Scratch off the protective layer to reveal the voucher code.
- Dial *868# VoucherCode# on your phone and your airtime will be topped up instantly.
To purchase the airtime online, just visit our website and purchase your airtime with just a few clicks; quick, secure, and hassle-free.
You can also use our free USSD *868# from any network to load your airtime.
For vendors, you’ll love the flexibility of the non-denomination vouchers – they can be customized to suit your customers’ needs and budgets.
Plus you can make up to 13% in commissions. If you’re interested in selling Fast Load vouchers, it’s now easier than ever.
You can register as a vendor via our website or through our Kyanda Merchant app, available on the Google Play Store.
Once registered, you can easily order the Fast Load vouchers and we will deliver them to you within 48 hours.
Kyanda App FAQs
What services are offered by Kyanda?
1. Money transfer to other Kyanda users , other mobile money wallets such as M-Pesa, Airtel Money, Equitel as well as to all 42 banks in Kenya.
2. Utility Bill Payments i.e., Airtime, KPLC Prepaid & Postpaid, TV payments (DSTV, GOTV, ZUKU & STARTIMES) and Water Payments.
3. Deposit & Withdraw funds from Kyanda wallet at any Kyanda merchant outlet countrywide.
Do you convert airtime to cash and at what rate?
Yes, Kyanda can convert airtime to cash. One is able to get 70% of the amount they want to convert to cash.
How much money is one able to save with Kyanda?
Kyanda saves you up to 70% transactional costs and offers cashback on all utility payments made through your account.
How much bonus does one get when buying airtime through Kyanda?
An individual can get a 2% bonus for all transactions above Ksh 50!
What happens if I forget or lose my password?
Clicking on the “Forgot Password” button or link. Receiving a password reset link via email or a security code via text message or email.
Entering the security code or clicking on the password reset link to access the password reset form. Creating a new password and confirming it. Logging in to your account using the new password.
Who is a Kyanda Merchant?
A merchant is a Businesses using our platform can become last mile agents for financial services and diversify their earnings ability through commissions.
How to register as an API merchant
Step 1: Go to the Kyanda API merchant registration page on the platform’s website.
Step 2: Provide basic information such as name, email address, and password to create an account.
Step 3: Complete the merchant registration form by providing additional information such as your business name, address, phone number, and other relevant details.
Step 4: Agree to the terms and conditions of the platform.
Step 5: Verify your email address by clicking on a verification link sent to your email.
Step 6: Login to your account and complete any remaining setup steps such as setting up payment methods, integrating your website or app with the API, and configuring your account settings.
Step 7: Submit your application for review by the platform.
Step 8: Once your application has been approved, you will have access to the platform’s API and can start integrating it into your website or app.
Who is Manda?
Manda is your very own Kyanda Assistant and Kyanda’s best friend. She works tirelessly 24 hours a day to enhance your Kyanda experience by simply texting her via WhatsApp. Manda enables you to interact easily with us to ensure endless connection!
Address: 2nd Floor, Trio Complex, EABL Road, Nairobi.